About the Southern Marin Community Center
We are dedicated to provide free counseling and social services to the under-served communities of Southern Marin.
We work with community agencies, engage in client advocacy, and work to ensure equity in the policies that impact our community's health and well being.
The Southern Marin Community Connection was started in 2009 by social workers Elberta Eriksson and Leslie Johnson.
We work in partnership with organizations throughout Marin County to coordinate a wide range of free services. Some of our partner organizations include:
- Marin City Health and Wellness Center
- Community Development Corporation
- Marin City & Sausalito School District
- CSD Recreational Programs
- Bridge the Gap College Prep
- Manzanita Child Development
- Parent Academy
Who we serve
- All information is private and confidential
- Focus on strengths - not problems
- Communicate in a culturally sensitive and appropriate manner
- We're here to help - not criticize